EndNote Web Basics
EndNote Web saves time by properly formatting your citations. Learn how to import references from PubMed and Google Scholar and then use Cite While You Write to insert citations into your document and create a bibliography. EndNote Web is FREE!
*You should create an account in EndNote Web BEFORE you log on to the webinar. *
While on campus, go to http://endnote.com and click the "log-in" link in the upper right. Look for the link: "Don't have an account? Sign up." Create your own login and password.
The Learning Objectives are:
• Import references from PubMed and other health sciences databases.
• Create and edit references within PubMed.
• Organize references in folders
• Attach article PDFs to references
• Use “Cite while You Write” MS Word plug-in, to cite your references in your document
ZOOM Link: https://psu.zoom.us/j/591112569
Related LibGuide: How Do I Use EndNote and EndNote Web? by Benjamin Hoover
- Thursday, June 21, 2018
- 12:15pm - 12:45pm