Managing your Citations with Endnote Web
Endnote Web saves time by properly formatting your citations. Join Ben Hoover to learn how to import references from PubMed and Google Scholar and then use the Endnote cite while you write plugin to insert citations into your document and create a bibliography.
• Import references from PubMed and other health sciences databases.
• Create and edit references within PubMed.
• Organize references in folders.
• Attach article PDFs to references.
• Learn how to use “Cite while You Write” MS Word plug-in, to cite your references in your document.
Related LibGuide: How Do I Use EndNote and EndNote Web? by Benjamin Hoover
- Wednesday, June 27, 2018
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- C1620K - Library Technology Sandbox