Tinkercad 3D Printing Holiday Ornament Workshop In-Person
Create a holiday ornament while getting familiar with Tinkercad, one of the easiest 3D modelling apps on the market. The Library will print your file, and your first 100 grams of plastic filament is FREE.
Sign up for a Tinkercad account before the class and join us IN PERSON! Class space is limited, so please register as soon as you can, and please bring your own laptop.
Tinkercad Link: https://www.tinkercad.com/join
- Participants will learn the basics of creating a 3D object in Tinkercad
- The workshop will introduce participants to the advantages and limitations of 3D printing
- Attendees will learn how to use the Library's 3D printing service and submit a finished file for printing
- Wednesday, November 29, 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- C1620K - Library Technology Sandbox
- Hershey Campus