Introduction to Data Visualization and how to make better charts.
Want to learn more about data visualization or how to make better charts or graphs?
Join Ben Hoover in exploring the principles of visualizing data sets.
You will learn how to pick the right charts for your data and what resources are available through the library, as well as:
- Recall Types of visualization
- Recognize best practices of data visualization
- Interpret which chart matches what you want to say with your data
- Locate resources to help with choosing a chart
Related LibGuide: How Do I Create Data Visualizations? by Benjamin Hoover
- Wednesday, July 25, 2018
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- C1620K - Library Technology Sandbox