Endnote Web saves time by properly formatting your citations. Join Brad Long to learn how to import references from PubMed and Google Scholar and then use the Endnote cite while you write plugin to insert citations into your document and create a bibliography.
• Import references from PubMed and other health sciences databases.
• Create and edit references within PubMed.
• Organize references in folders.
• Attach article PDFs to references.
• Learn how to use “Cite while You Write” MS Word plug-in, to cite your references in your document.
Zoom Link: https://psu.zoom.us/j/244637740