Create Online Games and Simulations: No Programming Knowledge Necessary
Join Eliza Donne to learn about Unity, a development software that allows you to create games, simulations etc. in a 3D environment that can be published on multiple platforms. It is widely used in the indie game industry, as well as in the educational market. While the software uses scripting for more complex interactions, creators do not need to know how to program to get started.
1. Describe the purpose of the main windows of the Unity interface
2. Discuss Unity’s capabilities and its limitations in the educational space
3. Identify resources to continue learning
- Tuesday, December 4, 2018
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- C1620K - Library Technology Sandbox