3D Print Your Very Own Holiday Ornaments
Join Seamus Carmichael to learn how to use Tinkercad as you create and print some Holiday decorations in this free hands-on workshop.
Participants will learn:
- How to use the program Tinkercad to create 3D patterns that can be adapted to create attractive holiday ornaments.
- Learn to duplicate patterns on the object to create a pleasing design.
- Participants will have a completed file ready to print by the end of the class!
- Thursday, November 15, 2018
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- C1620K - Library Technology Sandbox
Registration has closed.