Managing your Citations with EndNote Web
EndNote Web saves time by properly formatting your citations. Learn how to import references from key Library databases, including PubMed, CINAHL, and Web of Science. Also learning how to utilize the "Cite While You Write" plug-in, in order to insert citations into your Word document and create a bibliography.
You should create your own free personal account in EndNote Web PRIOR to the webinar. Go to https://access.clarivate.com/login?app=endnote and click on the "Register" button.
The Learning Objectives for this session are:
• Import references from PubMed and other key health sciences databases.
• Create and edit references within EndNote.
• Organize your references with folders.
• Attach article PDFs to references.
• Use “Cite while You Write” MS Word plug-in, in order to cite references within your Word document.
This workshop takes place at University Park, Centre Medical Sciences Building, Suite 304, Seminar 1
Related LibGuide: How Do I Use EndNote and EndNote Web? by Benjamin Hoover
- Thursday, February 7, 2019
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- University Park