Managing your Citations with Mendeley
Mendeley saves time by properly formatting your citations. Learn how to import references from key Library databases, including PubMed, CINAHL, and Web of Science. Also learning how to utilize the "Cite While You Write" plug-in, in order to insert citations into your Word document and create a bibliography.
You should create your own free Mendeley account PRIOR to the webinar.
Go to https://www.mendeley.com/?interaction_required=true and click on the red "Create a free account" button.
The Learning Objectives for this session are:
• Import references from PubMed and other key health sciences databases.
• Create and edit references within Mendeley.
• Organize references with folders.
• Attach article PDFs to your references.
• Identify the difference between the web and desktop apps.
• Learn how to use the MS Word plug-in, “Cite while You Write” in order to cite references within your Word document.
Related LibGuide: How Do I Use Mendeley? by Benjamin Hoover
- Wednesday, March 6, 2019 Show more dates
- 12:10pm - 12:50pm