Create and Print a Valentine's Day Gift Box and Cookie Cutter in TInkercad
Join Seamus Carmichael to learn how to use Tinkercad as you create and print some adorable Valentine's Day trinkets for your valentine, in this free hands-on workshop.
Participants will learn:
- How to use the program Tinkercad to create 3D patterns that can be adapted to create a heart-shaped box or cookie cutter.
- Learn to duplicate patterns on the object to create a pleasing design.
- Participants will have a completed file ready to print by the end of the class!
- Thursday, January 31, 2019
- 3:30pm - 4:30pm
- C1620K - Library Technology Sandbox