Introduction to PubMed Searching
Join Bradley Long for a 60-minute workshop that will provide you with the skills to search effectively the new version of PubMed. The primary learning objective is understand and utilize the recently updated features of the new PubMed interface.
Participants will learn how to:
• Use search terminology effectively, including MeSH headings and the Advanced search feature.
• The new display options, including Best Match vs. Most Recent.
• Utilize the new search Filter interface.
• Place citations/abstracts in the Clipboard.
• Utilize the Similar Articles and Cited By features.
• Utilize the Cite function.
• Access full text of relevant articles, including placing Interlibrary Loan requests.
• Set-up a MyNCBI account.
Related LibGuide: How Do I Search PubMed Like an Expert? by Harrell Library Research Help
- Thursday, October 29, 2020
- 3:30pm - 4:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)