Tinkercad 3D Printing Holiday Ornament Workshop
Create a holiday ornament while getting familiar with Tinkercad, one of the easiest 3D modelling apps out there. The Library will print your file for free, up to your first 100 grams. Sign up for a Tinkercad account and join us on Zoom.
- Participants will learn the basics of creating a 3D object in Tinkercad
- Workshop will introduce participants to the advantages and limitations of 3D printing
- They will learn how to use the Library's 3D printing service and submit a finished file for printing
Please make sure to register to receive the Zoom meeting link.
- Wednesday, December 2, 2020
- 3:30pm - 4:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)