Data Visualization Best Practices
Visualizing data is a concise and powerful tool for conveying ideas and data to an audience. This software agnostic session will focus on the best practices of data visualization. This includes tidying and formatting data for visualization, versioning data, identifying the best visualization for your data or idea, and common mistakes to avoid in creating a visualization.
The participants of this workshop will be to:
- • Recall best practices around data preparation for visualization
- • Communicate your data points in the best visualization style for your audience
- • Appraise other visualizations for distortion and bias
Registrants will receive an invitation to a Zoom session at the email given during registration.
Link to the session will be sent out before the workshop. Please check your quarantine spam folder if you did not receive a link to the webinar.
Related LibGuide: How Do I Create Data Visualizations? by Benjamin Hoover
- Wednesday, January 27, 2021
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)