Create Custom visualizations in PowerPoint
Creating custom visualizations can be as easy as PowerPoint. This 45-minute webinar will walk through making two custom visualizations. Come and learn how to use power point to make simple custom visualizations for reporting, workflow/thought mapping and publication.
Learning objectives for this webinar are:
- Judge when to use custom visualizations
- Define the story you are trying to tell with a custom visualization
- How to apply tools within PowerPoint
- Manipulate simple images from the internet
Registrants will receive an invitation to a Zoom session at the email given during registration.
Link to the session will be sent out before the workshop. Please check your quarantine spam folder if you did not receive a link to the webinar.
Related LibGuide: How Do I Create Data Visualizations? by Benjamin Hoover
- Wednesday, February 10, 2021
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)