How to Succeed in a Remote Writing Environment
Are you looking for options on how to work remotely in teams on writing articles, while avoiding emailing documents back-and-forth? Then join Brad Long to explore various options available through both Penn State and as freely available web-based options. Some of the tools that will be covered include Box, Google Drive, Microsoft Teams, Slack, EndNote Web, Mendeley, and even Zoom.
- Web-based document sharing options, and some of the key features of each tool.
- Web-based citation sharing options, and some of the key features of each tool.
- Where to receive additional in-depth training on the tools covered during this webinar.
Registrants will receive an invitation to a Zoom session at the email given during registration.
- Thursday, January 28, 2021
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)