Managing your citations with EndNote Online In-Person
EndNote Online saves time by properly formatting citations. In this workshop, Harrell Health Sciences Library's Brad Long will show participants how to import references from key library databases, including PubMed, CINAHL and Web of Science. Participants will also learn how to use the "Cite While You Write" plugin, in order to insert citations into a Word document and create a bibliography.
Participants should create a free personal account in EndNote Online before the webinar by going here and clicking the "Register" button.
The learning objectives for this session are:
- Import references from PubMed and other key health sciences databases.
- Create and edit references within EndNote.
- Organize references with folders.
- Attach article PDFs to references.
- Use the "Cite While You Write” Microsoft Word plugin in order to cite references within a Word document.
A Zoom link will be provided upon registration.
Related LibGuide: How Do I Use EndNote and EndNote Online by Benjamin Hoover