3D Printing in Education, Research and Health Care In-Person
Attend this webinar to learn about the possibilities of 3D printing. In this 45-minute webinar, we will explore applications possibilities of 3D printing through case studies including from the HHSL 3d printing service. Attendees will also learn more about the resources and services provided through the HHSL, Penn State College of Medicine and Penn State.
The learning objectives for this webinar are:
- Understand the capabilities and limitations of 3D printing
- Judge when 3D printing can be a helpful tool to progress on your project or problem
- Learn what resources and services regarding 3D printing are available on campus
Registrants will receive an invitation to a Zoom session at the email given during registration.
Link to the session will be sent out before the workshop. Please check your quarantine spam folder if you did not receive a link to the webinar.
- Thursday, September 22, 2022
- 3:00pm - 3:45pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)