The Experimental Classroom provides all Penn State College of Medicine and Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center Faculty and Staff with a cutting edge space which includes virtual reality, Zoom room capabilities, and active learning opportunities. To reserve the space for a course, workshop, training, or other event, complete the booking form.
- The classroom is open on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Students may use the classroom for small group study whenever the room is not reserved.
- All requests need to be approved by the library. You will receive an email about your request being approved or denied.
- For questions & assistance, please email Library Tech.
- Check-in is now required for formal use of the room. Instructions can be found in your reservation approval emails and in the Experimental Classroom.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Your session is about to expire, click here
to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload
the page to start again.